In this section:
Garden | Plants | Nursery Sydney
Eden Gardens: North Ryde Store
|Street Address:||307 Lane Cove Road (cnr Fontenoy Road), Macquarie Park, NSW 2113|
|Postal Address:||307 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113|
|PH:||02 9491 9900|
|Fax:||02 9491 9911|
Garden Centre, Display Gardens & Retail
Dragonfly Café (Ph: 02 9491 9950)
Retail Hours on
Good Friday - CLOSED
Café Hours on
Good Friday Closed
|Art Gallery||Parents Room|
|Café||Accessible by Bus|
|Gift Shop|| Car Park|
How to get to Eden Gardens Sydney - North Ryde:
Our entrance is opposite Fontenoy Road at the traffic lights.
|By public transport|
About Eden Gardens North Ryde | Sydney
Eden Gardens North Ryde is located in the heart of Macquarie Business Park in Sydney and is the flagship Eden Gardens store. The centre opened in November 2004 and has won numerous awards. It contains all elements of the Eden Gardens business model and employs over 80 staff.
Designed by Architect Lionel Glenenning, the main building is a modern, architecturally striking design. Built with sustainability in mind, the centre’s buildings allow natural light and airflow and generate some solar power used to heat water, reducing electricity usage.
The Display Gardens, designed by landscape Architect Jon Shinkfield, feature a man made reservoir containing rainwater collected and recycled from the gardens and used to flush toilets and water plants in the Garden Centre and Display Gardens.
The North Ryde site previously contained a brick pit and the existing Display Gardens feature a tower constructed from bricks made there.
Experts with Plants
Are you in search of the garden experts in Sydney? Eden Gardens is the place to come. From assistance with your outdoor garden to home delivery of quality plants. With a commitment to providing contemporary living solutions, quality products, and friendly service, the Eden Gardens team is eager to assist with all of your gardening needs. Let us help you make the most of our garden centre and much more. Through our efforts in horticulture and education, we are committed to making our community a better place. Let us help you improve your life with quality gardening solutions. Read more about the services you’ll find at Eden Gardens.
When in search of plants, Sydney relies on us for education, services, and products. Eden Gardens features services including:
- Home Delivery: Simplify your life with the convenience of home deliver of plants in Sydney. Eden Gardens provides a flexible delivery service for quality plants and outdoor accessories.
- Eden Outdoors: Should you need assistance with designing or managing your outdoor space, we can help! The Eden Outdoors services help you find the best solution for any outdoor area. We can assist with:
- Managing your outdoor space or garden
- Creating a personalised plan for your garden
- Project assistance
- And more
- Garden Diary: Should you have questions about Sydney plants at specific times of year, our Garden Diary has the answers. With events to attend all year long, you can always gain valuable insight into the gardening subjects that interest you.
- Plant Guarantees: Our quality guarantee ensures your plants will thrive as long as you provide reasonable care.
- Potted Eden: The perfect gift-giving solution for plant lovers.
- Pot Re-Use and Recycling
For the best plants, Sydney relies on Eden Gardens for quality, service, and value.